Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Manual Wunderkind and The Travelers Part I

I was at the bridge of the boredom,

Strolled easily over the troubled water

Lonely autumn was just begun,

Exacerbating the fallen leaves of the freedom.

Tiny little pony has come by and see

She said how lovely it could be.

She drunk from the troubled water.

And for a moment, she forgot her sorrow and misery.

She offered me to rode her and took her away

I suddenly rejected her at the first way

I said, “no way you could took me over the bridge”

“I am not waiting for you”

“I am just waiting for someone else”

“Whatever it takes, I’ll be waiting for my horse”

She nodded, and keeps me accompanied.

“If you don’t mind, just let me stay till you found yours”

She said that to me clearly and I only could say yes.

The leaves keep falling and I still walked thru the isle of the bridge.

“Oh Lord, the pony is bleeding”

I said that to myself, while I saw the blood dropped along her tail.

I shouldn’t have the sympathy from the beginning.

“She was just a tiny little pony, she’s not worthed it to ride on”

Another thought was ascended.

Emotional ignorance supposes to be the last thing when we’re all alone.

I finally reached the half of the bridge,

Another half to go.

I thought the breathtaking chapter was over

I was wrong….

Yes, I was wrong…

I never thought for the other chances!

I just realized these brainless behaviours of me.

I really owed myself a slap on my face.

Dignity was buried

Curiosity was cured

Alleged notion was refuted

Everything was ruined!

Tiny little pony kept me accompanied

She kept guarding my pride

She kept her words

She kept me floated.

Excellent scents were all over the paths

Still, the fallen leaves were gathered on pony’s little head.

No comments: